Planning Online is a service that allows you to view details of planning applications that have been or are being considered by the Council.
Please read our COVID-19 and Planning webpage
- For applications registered after 1997 please search Planning Online
- For applications registered from 1974 to 1997 please search Planning Online Archive
- Search Planning Online for applications registered with Sedgemoor District Council. The information is updated daily.
- View copies of plans, documents and decision notices for applications registered since 1 January 1974.
- Monitor the progress of current applications from registration date through to decision date.
- Submit your comments about a current application (please read our Commenting on a Planning Application webpage).
- Subscribe and receive alert emails on applications via our Planning Online Subscription Service
- Search a weekly list of applications received and decided via our Planning Weekly List
- Search for planning appeals and the decision reached by The Planning Inspectorate.
You may find ourhelpful.
Alternatively, plans and documents associated with planning applications can be also be viewed at Sedgemoor District Council's offices in Bridgwater House, or by contacting your local Town or Parish Council.
Please read the following disclaimer and copyright information:
The online planning history contained within the site may be incomplete and must not be used as a substitute for carrying out a formal 'Land Charges Search'. No responsibility will be taken for any errors or omissions in the planning history information obtained from this. Similarly the information contained does not constitute in any way a formal notification of a planning decision, and as such any actions taken as a result of information displayed on the site are undertaken entirely at the viewer's own risk.
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the council are protected by the copyright acts (Section 47, 1988 Act). You may only use the documents on Planning Online for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner. By viewing the documents on Planning Online you are accepting this copyright.