Skip to main content
Postcode Search
Alert Sign Icon
Reception is closed, but we are open for business.

In line with government advice our reception at Bridgwater House remains closed. You can contact us by calling 0300 303 7800 or by emailing

Help towards Council Tax payments

What is Council Tax Support?

Who can claim?

How it is worked out

Council Tax Support is a means tested benefit and takes into account the following:

Second Adult Rebate

How to claim Council Tax Support

Discretionary payments