Skip to main content
Postcode Search
Alert Sign Icon
Reception is closed, but we are open for business.

In line with government advice our reception at Bridgwater House remains closed. You can contact us by calling 0300 303 7800 or by emailing

Flooding and Land Drainage

Land Drainage responsibilities are split between the Environment Agency, Somerset County Council, the Internal Drainage Board, Sedgemoor District Council and individual land owners (riparian owners). These pages provide details of those responsibilities and general flooding advice.

arrowSomerset Rivers Authority arrowEnvironment Agency arrowWessex Water arrowSomerset Drainage Boards Consortium