Postcode Search

Claim Council Tax Support and/or Housing Benefit

To find out if you are eligible for help towards your rent and/or Council Tax and how much you may receive please use one of the online  Benefit Calculators available or  Contact Benefits

Remember if you are not pension age or in supported accommodation you will need to claim Universal Credit for help towards housing costs.

If you are entitled to help with your Council Tax payments we will send you a form to complete and return with supporting evidence.

Do not delay making your claim as awards can only normally be awarded from the Monday following the date that we receive your claim.

More information about Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support can be found at: - Universal Credit - Benefits Calculators arrowHousing Benefit