Make a Planning Application
You can apply online for approval or download the relevant forms here. In common with all Local Planning Authorities, Sedgemoor District Council uses the national standard application forms.
Please read our COVID-19 and Planning webpage
Apply for planning permission
There are a number of different types of application and it is important that you find the right type of application for your development.
It is recommended that you read our Planning Application Validation webpage before submitting an application, this includes the council's , you should read this document carefully to ensure that you include all the information required in order to avoid delays in registering your application.
Sedgemoor District Council welcomes and encourages planning applications submitted electronically.
Submitting an Application
As a consequence of the restrictions put in place by the Government to deal with the Coronavirus our staff are working remotely. Unfortunately due to constraints of remote working there is approximately a 4 week delay in processing applications. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes but hope you could bear with us given the unprecedented situation.
It will help speed up the determination of your application if you can provide comprehensive photographs of the site with your application.
Direct to Sedgemoor District Council
- Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (please note e-mails with attachments should be no bigger than 10mb)
If you have provided applications or supporting information via post there will be a delay in processing them due to staff working remotely.
Please allow 1 working day for the application to be set-up on our back office system, we will then send a confirmation letter to the Agent (if applicable)/Applicant which will include the Planning Application Number.
- Payments - you must quote the planning application number when making your payment. We accept payment via the following methods:
- Cheque - made payable to Sedgemoor District Council
- BACS - it is strongly advised that you inform us if paying via this method to prevent any delay in connecting your payment to your application ( )
- Debit/Credit Card (over the phone 0300 303 7805)
Via the Planning Portal
- Apply online via the Planning Portal application service (this is an external link)
- If submitting your application via the Planning Portal you will need to make your payment (if applicable) to the Planning Portal in order for us to receive the application.
- For further information about making an application via the Planning Portal or making a payment to them please see their website Planning Portal
Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)
Some developments are liable for CIL - it is important you know if this applies to your planning application. For further details please read our Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) pages.