Sports Pitch Maintenance
The Council maintains a number of football pitches, some owned by the Council, and others belonging to parish councils, schools, or commercial companies such as EDF. The service includes setting up posts, post sockets, pitch repairs, line marking and grass cutting.
- Cranleigh Garden/Eastover Park, Bridgwater. (Football 1 senior, 1 junior & changing rooms).
- Mansfield Playing Field, Bridgwater. (Football 1 senior & changing rooms)
- Victoria Park, Bridgwater. (Football 1 senior & changing rooms)
- Burnham Road Playing Field, Burnham On Sea. (Football 4 senior, 2 x 9x9) . Changing rooms available via local club.
- Highbridge Recreation Ground, Highbridge. (Football 1 senior). Changing rooms available via local club.
Charges for hire
- Football pitch per match (adults) - £30.00
- Football pitch per match (under 16s) - £20.00
- Changing rooms per match (adults) - £15.00
- Toilets facilities (under 16) - £3.60
- Changing rooms per match (under 16s) - £10.00
- Public liability per season, home games only (adults) - £33.00
- Public liability per season, home game only (under 16s) - £22.00
Prices include VAT and apply as of 1st April 2018.
Payment is required in advance of your booking. Please contact Clean Surroundings on 01278 435388 to make your payment by debit or credit card.
Booking Sports Pitches
To book a football pitch, please contact Clean Surroundings on 01278 435303, giving at least 48 hours notice prior to the date of hire. Public liability insurance to a value of £5 million must be in place, or can be purchased as part of your hire.