Skip to main content
Postcode Search
Alert Sign Icon
Reception is closed, but we are open for business.

In line with government advice our reception at Bridgwater House remains closed. You can contact us by calling 0300 303 7800 or by emailing


Find out how to make payments to Sedgemoor District Council, and how we deal with payments owed to you.

Payments from Sedgemoor District Council

Sedgemoor District Council's creditor section deals with payments owed to you: payments for goods and services received or refunds.

Payments to Sedgemoor District Council

How to make payments to Sedgemoor District Council, for services such as Council Tax, Business Rates.

Current bank account details

Bank details for making payments to Sedgemoor District Council