Postcode Search

Report a sewer or drain problem

  1. Please note
    1. Before completing this form please read Sewerage Systems and Road Drainage for details of responsible bodies to ensure that the issue is reported correctly.

      Please note foul and surface water sewers are the responsibility of Wessex Water, please visit their website or contact them on 0345 600 4 600 (general enquiries) or 0345 850 5959 (sewer flooding).

      Road flooding and blocked road drains/gullies are the responsibility of Somerset County Council Highway Area Offices, please visit their website or contact them on 0300 123 2224.
  2. Your details
  3. Incident details
  4. Validation

We aim to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation at all times.  To see how we handle personal information, please ensure that you have read our Privacy Notice.

If you are not satisfied with the way your personal information is handled please contact the Data Protection Officer at