Adobe Acrobat Reader
To view PDF files found on this website, you will need to useAdobe Reader. Please visit their website to download this free utility.
BrowseAloud is a tool which allows users who experience difficulties with reading text on websites, or in pdf documents, by reading the contents out to them. Our website is BrowseAloud compatible.
To activate the BrowseAloud panel, click on the button labelled "Listen to this page with BrowseAloud" at the top of any page. Once this has been activated, hovering over text will cause it to be highlighted and read aloud.
For more information on BrowseAloud, please visit the Browsealoud website.
Get Safe Online
For advice and guidance on safe, secure internet browsing, please visit Get Safe Online.
Resizing the text on this website
The text on this web site can be adjusted to suit the user. To do this, use the AAA at the top of this web page to make the text size normal, medium or large.
Changing the contrast/colour of the text and background
If you find reading the text on this site difficult, you can change the colours of the site by:
- Selecting "Tools"
- Internet options, General
- Click on "Colours" and change the text and background colours to your preference.
Navigating the website without a mouse
Some users may have difficulties in using a mouse or other pointing device, so it is important to be able to use the site without a mouse. To access and navigate this site, Access keys have been set up on the main pages.
For Microsoft Windows
- If the browser is Netscape/Mozilla etc, hold down the 'Alt' key and press the assigned key on the keyboard.
- If the browser is Internet Explorer, do the same as for Netscape, and then press the 'enter' button.
- Hold down the left-hand 'Control' and press the assigned key on the keyboard. (eg. Control-1 navigates to the home page.)
Below are the shortcut keys that enable you find your way around this site.
s skip navigation
t top of page
1 Home page
8 Terms and conditions
0 This page