Register to vote:
You can now register to vote online
Latest news & projects
Do It Online
Planning & building
Housing & Benefits
Community & living
Waste & environment
Employment, opportunities & support
Things to do
Summer Bank Holiday waste collection changes
- No collections on the 25th August summer Bank Holiday Monday means all kerbside recycling and rubbish collections will be one day later, including those due on Friday 29 August moving to Saturday 30 August.
Your say on how your council tax is spent
- Sedgemoor District Council wants residents to have their say on how Sedgemoor District Council should spend its proportion of the Council Tax in its annual budget consultation.
Sedgemoor keeps up the excellent Customer Service.
- Sedgemoor District Council constantly monitors the satisfaction of customers who visit our Reception or call Sedgemoor Direct our contact centre.
We need your views!
- Sedgemoor District Council will informally launch its annual budget consultation at Wembdom Village day on Monday 25th August.
Enjoy your barbecue safely
- Sedgemoor District Council and the Food Standards Agency (FSA) have served up some advice to help make Barbecues a sizzling and safe success.
Help & Cookies
Terms and Conditions
Working in Partnership