Budget Consultation 2016/17
What do you think? Have your say now!
A guide to Council Tax distribution
Latest news & projects
Do It Online
Planning & building
Housing & Benefits
Community & living
Waste & environment
Employment, opportunities & support
Things to do
Sedgemoor Economic Development Conference - Spotlight on Investment
- On November 12th, the spotlight will be on business development and growth as Sedgemoor District Council hosts its seventh annual Economic Development Conference for local businesses.
Canvassing to start soon across Sedgemoor.
- If you have not returned your annual voter registration form or updated your households details in any way Sedgemoor residents will soon start to see Electoral Services canvassers in their neighbourhood.
Calling all photographers!
- The Friends of Marine Cove are asking any budding photographers to share their photos of Marine Cove in Burnham-on-Sea.
Fly-tipping case costs woman £290
- A deal made on Facebook to get rid of rubbish cost a Weston-Super-Mare resident £290 and a 12 month conditional discharge after the rubbish was found fly tipped in Sloway Lane, Stretcholt.
Get Online Week 2015 - Or Help Others Get Online
- Sedgemoor Digital Link is celebrating 'Get Online Week' by offering an additional weekly session as well as putting out a call for more volunteers to assist at the sessions.
Help & Cookies
Terms and Conditions
Working in Partnership