Consultation on the Local Council Tax Support Scheme 2016 / 2017
What do you think? Have your say now!
Latest news & projects
Do It Online
Planning & building
Housing & Benefits
Community & living
Waste & environment
Employment, opportunities & support
Things to do
Business boost for South West
- Sedgemoor District Council welcomed the news that EDF Energy has announced contacts for south west businesses worth up to £225 million.
Changes to Portfolios at Sedgemoor District Council
- The Leader of Council, Cllr Duncan McGinty, announced changes to the Executive portfolio holders at Full Council on 29th July.
Success for Sedgemoor's Lifeline team
- Sedgemoor District Council's Lifeline team has been awarded a renewal of the contract to provide a Careline telephone monitoring service to South Somerset District Council residents
No swimming warning at Apex Park
- Sedgemoor District Council has been advised of recent incidents of swimming and the misuse of safety equipment taking place within Apex Park lake.
Northgate Site in Bridgwater
- A report on the future of the Northgate site in Bridgwater was discussed by Sedgemoor District Council's Executive on Wednesday 22nd July.
Help & Cookies
Terms and Conditions
Working in Partnership