Register to vote:
You can now register to vote online
Latest news & projects
Do It Online
Planning & building
Housing & Benefits
Community & living
Waste & environment
Employment, opportunities & support
Things to do
- The joint negotiations between Sedgemoor District Council, Somerset County Council and Tesco Stores Ltd have been concluded, - following Tesco Stores Ltd decision not to proceed with the development on Northgate, Bridgwater.
Sedgemoor sets it Council Tax
- At Sedgemoor District Council's meeting on Monday, 23rd February, councillors and members of the public heard how Sedgemoor has - achieved a balanced budget, despite the tough financial climate.
Long term benefit to Sedgemoor from Euro funded tourism project
- An audience from the tourism industry on both sides of the English Channel has heard how a European-funded project helped businesses in Sedgemoor through networking events, training workshops and international promotion.
Health promotion training - giving back to your community
- Sedgemoor's Health Promotion Officer has trained 17 volunteer and care and residential home staff from across the district to deliver a chair-based activity known as 'Flexercise'.
Fancy wrestling with a thorny customer? Come and volunteer at Berrow Dunes Nature Reserve
- Bristol University Conservation Group will be making their annual visit the Berrow Dunes Local Nature Reserve with Sedgemoor Conservation. The volunteers will be visiting on Sunday, March 8 to undertake sea buckthorn scrub clearance, and would be glad of any additional help.
Help & Cookies
Terms and Conditions
Working in Partnership