Flooding Recovery news (updated 17th April 2014)
A to Z of Flood Recovery Advice
Easter Bank Holidays waste collection:
Somerset Waste Partnership 2014 Bank Holiday Waste Collections [17kb]
European Parliamentary Elections 2014
Latest news & projects
Do It Online
Planning & building
Housing & Benefits
Community & living
Waste & environment
Employment, opportunities & support
Things to do
- The Housing Benefit payment issued on Friday 28th March 2014 will cover a five week period (instead of the normal four) from 3rd March 2014 to 6th April 2014.
Land at Haygrove Road, Bridgwater
- Contribution figures.
Improve your computer skills and get online- for free!
- Sedgemoor Digital Link has set-up FREE web access sessions at Burnham's Octopus Children's Centre every Wednesday from the 30th April between 1:00pm and 3:00pm.
Sedgemoor polling station changes for European Parliamentary Elections
- Sedgemoor residents voting in the European Parliamentary elections in May are being advised to make sure they know which polling station they need to use.
Haygrove Road housing negotiations concluded
- Permission for 186 new homes on land south of Haygrove Road, Bridgwater has been granted.
Free Easter family fun at Marine Cove
- Don't let all your hard work go to waste after making your bonnets, baskets or Easter gardens for the kids school events. Show off your handy work once more at the Easter Parade being held in Marine Cove Gardens on Burnham-on-Sea's historic Esplanade.
Help & Cookies
Terms and Conditions
Working in Partnership