Postcode Search
xmas alert
Christmas and New Year in Sedgemoor

Sedgemoor District Council will remain open for business as usual during the holiday period on all days except bank holidays.

Rubbish and recycling collections will be two days later from Monday 25th to Friday 29th December, and one day later between Monday 1st to Friday 5th January. A Bank Holiday Collection leaflet from the Somerset Waste Partnership is available here: Icon for pdf Christmas & New Year Refuse Collections 2017/2018 [22.09KB]

Pavement licences

If you wish to place tables and chairs on a public area outside your premises for customers to use you may need to apply for a Pavement Licence. Please note that Sedgemoor District Council do not administer these licences even if you already have a licence issued in accordance with the Licensing Act 2003 for sales of alcohol. All pavement licence enquiries should, therefore, be made to the Highways Dept. of Somerset County Council.

Somerset County Council - Highway Area Offices