The following table includes the interests of the member and their spouse/partner (where applicable). In accordance with Government guidance spouse/partner interests have not been separately identified.
1. Employment, Office, Trade, Profession or Vocation:
Partners - PRS & EB Scott, Farmer
2. Sponsorship: (e.g. payment towards election expenses)
3. Securities: (e.g. shares)
4. Contracts with the Council:
5. Ownership of land within the area of the Council:
Moorland Farm, Axbridge BS26 2BA; 1 & 2 Court Orchard, Axbridge BS26 2BQ; Springs Farm, Cross Lane, Axbridge BS26 2ED; and land parcels as shown on schedule held on register
6. Licenses of land within the area of the Council:
Land known as 'Fry's Hill'. Axbridge and land due north known as '40 acres'
7. Tenancies with the Council:
8. Memberships of Other Bodies:
King John's Hunting Lodge - Axbridge & District Museum Trust; Callow Quarry Liaison Group; Axe-Brue Drainage Board; Axbridge Chamber of Commerce; Axbridge Harvest Home Committee; Friends of Axbridge Church; Conservative Party (Wells & Axbridge District); RSPB; Conservative Party;