Postcode Search
xmas alert Icon
Christmas and New Year in Sedgemoor

Sedgemoor District Council will remain open for business as usual during the holiday period on all days except bank holidays.

Revised rubbish and recycling collection days are available here: Christmas & New Year Waste Collections


Who can claim?

If you are liable to pay Council Tax for the property that you live in, you can claim either  Council Tax Support or  Second Adult Rebate.

You can not normally claim benefit if you have savings or capital  over £16,000.