Flooding news (updated 10:00am) 10th March 2014
Protecting your home
A to Z of Flood Advice and contact information (updated 10th March)
Latest news & projects
Do It Online
Planning & building
Housing & Benefits
Community & living
Waste & environment
Employment, opportunities & support
Things to do
Flood loans available for Sedgemoor Residents
- Sedgemoor District Council in partnership with Wessex Homes Loans is able to provide Flood Loans of between £1,000 and £15,000 to Sedgemoor residents whose homes have been flooded or subjected to severe storm damage where the costs are not recoverable through insurance.
Free pest control service for flood-affected residents
- Sedgemoor District Council is now offering a free rat survey and treatment service to flood-affected residents within Sedgemoor.
Time to refresh your CV? Help is at hand.
- Sedgemoor District Council, with support from EDF Energy, will be offering a free CV tips and training session.
£64,000 investment in Highbridge park completed
- A major park investment project in Southwell Gardens in Highbridge opens on 17th March.
Why Bridgwater shoppers can work it out at new "Pop Up Gym"
- Shoppers in Bridgwater will be able to combine their daily shop and hunt for a bargain this month with a gym work out thanks to a new "pop up gym" which, has sprung up in the town centre.
Help & Cookies
Terms and Conditions
Working in Partnership